The Race Experience
Join the South Florida community for some sand, sun, fun and a run that benefits education! Help empower individuals and feed potential in our community through the BURGER KING McLAMORE℠ Foundation’s flagship program, the BURGER KING℠ Scholars Program.
The BK℠ Beach Run invites runners (and walkers!) to make their way through South Beach to complete a 5K/10K run and finish with a free community event, the Beach Bash. The beach bash features DJ and live entertainment, Family Fun Zone with inflatables, refreshments, giveaways and more! The best part about the BK℠ Beach Run? All funds raised from the event stay in the community and benefit students in Miami-Dade County.
What You’ll Get
What are some of the things you’ll get when you’re all registered for the fifth annual BK℠ Beach Run?
- Race day t-shirt (for the first 1,500)
- Personalized bib
- Souvenir sunglasses
- Access to the post-race beach party, including the Family Fun Zone with arts & crafts and treats for the little ones, live DJ and entertainment, interactive inflatables and team tents, hydration station, and more!
Your Race Day Schedule
- 6 a.m. – Registration opens
- 7:25 a.m. – Registration and Packet Pickup Closes
- 7:30 a.m. – 5K & 10K Begins at Start/Finish Line.
- 8 a.m. – Beach Party Begins
- 8:30 a.m. – Awards announced
- 9 a.m. – Kiddie Dash begins
Get social with us! Use the hashtag #BKBeachRun for all your event posts on all social channels.
And For the Children…
The Kiddie Dash gives children ages 3-8 the chance to participate in the BK℠ Beach Run as well! The Dash offers a quick race in the sand where everyone is a winner.
Need More Details?
Visit https://events.hakuapp.com/bk-beach-run-5k for additional race details!
Don’t Forget to Fundraise!
Make sure you set your fundraising goal when you register. Grab some friends, make your own team, and increase your fundraising!