The Race Experience
Join the South Florida community for some sand, sun and a run for education! It all benefits local students through scholarships of the BURGER KING℠ Scholars program.
The BURGER KING℠ Beach Run invites runners (and walkers!) to make their way through and along South Beach and finish on the sand for a beach party. The 5K/10K race ends with a Family Fun Zone, music, fun giveaways and experiences throughout the event site, and more! The real plus? The BK℠ Beach Run benefits the BURGER KING McLAMORE℠ Foundation and local high school seniors through the BK℠ Scholars program.
What You’ll Get
What are some of the things you’ll get when you’re all registered for the fifth annual BK℠ Beach Run?
- Race day t-shirt
- Finisher medal
- Personalized bib
- Souvenir sunglasses
- Access to the post-race beach party, including the Family Fun Zone with arts & crafts and treats for the little ones, live DJ and entertainment, interactive inflatables and team tents, hydration station, and more!
Your Race Day Schedule
- 6 a.m. – Registration opens
- 7:25 a.m. – Registration and Packet Pickup Closes
- 7:30 a.m. – 5K & 10K Begins at Start/Finish Line.
- 8 a.m. – Beach Party Begins
- 8:30 a.m. – Awards announced
- 9 a.m. – Kiddie Dash begins
Get social with us! Use the hashtag #BKBeachRun for all your event posts on all social channels.
And For the Children…
The Kiddie Dash gives children ages 3-8 the chance to participate in the BK℠ Beach Run as well! The Dash offers a quick race in the sand where everyone is a winner.
“But Do I Get an Award?”
Yes! All participants who cross the finish line will receive a medal. WHOPPER® medals and awards are given to the top overall male and female. The top three in each age group for both 5K and 10K will receive a WHOPPER® medal as well!
Need More Details?
Visit https://events.hakuapp.com/bk-beach-run-5k for additional race details!
Don’t Forget to Fundraise!
Make sure you set your fundraising goal when you register. Grab some friends, make your own team, and increase your fundraising!